Elementally Speaking - Readings

Readings from the Nature Spirits channeled by Cheri Barstow.

Index

Previous 10 items: The Ancients of the Lavender  | 

Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Mushroom at the Power Point

There is a place in Scotland called Findhorn. It is located on the Moray Firth, not too far from Inverness. Some refer to it as “The Riviera of Scotland” and I can understand why. It is truly beautiful, but real beauty lies in a community started here back in the 1960’s.

If you haven’t heard of this place then you are in for a real treat, especially if you love plants or any part of Nature for that matter.

Started on a desolate dune at the edge of the sea, Findhorn grew into a beautiful garden full of amazing flowers and vegetables, all through the guidance of the Elemental Kingdom.

I try and visit here regularly, to “recharge my batteries… so to speak. It is also a favorite place for those tiny creatures that invade Scotland every summer called “midges”. These are tiny mosquito type flying beings that love to attack anything that moves. This is one part of the Nature Kingdom of which I am not at all fond.

There is an old hotel, now owned by the Findhorn Foundation, which has been turned into a college. Called Cluny Hill College, it offers various courses connected with Nature, community and environmental issues. Strictly vegetarian and full of the most loving people from every corner of the earth, it is an amazing place to return to the basic beauty of what our Earth has to offer.

Situated behind Cluny Hill College is a wondrous hill. On top of this hill is a place called the “Power Point”. Because of the energy felt by those that feel energy, it is a great place to view Nature. It is alive with many different plants, flowers, and trees. I visited the Power Point one day to gather information from a large mushroom I had “met” a few days prior. It was a very, very large mushroom indeed. Since I am only familiar with the small mushrooms found in the local market, these large mushrooms were really an incredible sight.

This year was unusually wet for Scotland, I am told, so the mushrooms suddenly appeared in droves. I must admit that the colors of some of them are (were) amazingly beautiful; bright red with yellow spots, soft green, black, and even a “60’s” mellow yellow. The mushroom I came upon and subsequently met was bright orange, as big as a salad plate and had a tiny eye with sweet lashes that looked as if it were sleeping.

As I had no time to channel at that moment, I promised to hurry back and do it later. Unfortunately, when I returned this particular morning, the mushroom was gone. It was well hidden, off the regular path, so I thought it was out of sight and would be safe. Obviously I was wrong.

So I found myself with no mushroom to channel, at least not the one that called me over, any way.

I was a bit upset but since there were still quite a few around, I thought I could ask one of its brothers or sisters to explain the duties of a mushroom, at least the duties of that one in particular. Having introduced myself to another large yellowish mushroom and having asked if it was willing to talk, I give you its answer:

Mushroom at the Power Point

I am the mushroom of spring, abundant in my ways of growth and willingness to impart what is needed. Thusly the other (the orange mushroom) that awaited you has departed. Not to regions unknown but to renewal. To again begin the ascent into another task force and station accepted on his journey. He awaited you but the information latten in his trust shall be passed on through all that await her. Thusly in this I shall begin.

I am golden in hue due to the size and shape taken and relevance to the position I assume. I accept all others around as guides, thusly becoming a willing participant in this forest.

I awaken in the springtime to burst forth into the cool breezes that stir my growth. The rain upon my face causes me to dream and in this reality I become what I must.

Many here offer different phases of their existence to regions and types which are needed to maintain this place. Many are used as fodder to enrich the soil that lies below. Many more bring nutrients to the underlying agents that surround us here. Animals that room here often use us for nourishment as do others of your kind that seek us out for sustenance.

All are not the same and so each must deal with the task given to each in their line of growth. As many appear beautiful to your eye they may not be taken within for their harmfulness will cause great pain. Many will cause journeys unlike any experienced in your world and have been used for many ages by your holy men throughout this place. Others, such as I, are used as nourishment for many species and thusly are “givers” as stated before. We live for as long as needed, supplying needed growth where inclined and absorbing within our framework that which is needed by those that accept this. We breath through a system that takes in unwanted energies and returns to the earth that which is pure. Thusly without us many harmful things would penetrate the soil and it would become ill.

We regenerate through a spore system, thus we go where our sister the wind carries us but often not far from our home in this forest. We reside as you in a community with others that relate to the tasks at hand, each willing to embrace the tasks to sustain life on this plane.

As written, each being here has a journey that takes him where he has chosen and through this journey he leads himself towards the goals set on his path towards growth. Thus it is that all here understand their purpose and strive to do all in accordance to the wishes of the ONE that guides us all.

You offer now the ability to understand what we do and we are thankful for this time.

We ask that you seek out others that shall relate given tasks that are appointed to them on this plane.

Return now to the other garden, for the Deva there wishes you to renew the contact started so long ago.

We wish you well on your journey. Return again and renew yourself in the forest that is our home.

We remain still and grow toward what must be… The Mushrooms on the Hill.





<< Home

Archives

03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 |  05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 |  08/01/2017 - 09/01/2017 |  04/01/2023 - 05/01/2023 | 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?